Air Force Public School, Avadi enables students to establish a remarkable position in industry. The School came into existence in the year of 1948 and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It caters to the long awaited needs of the student community for a wholesome education and emphasizes non-academic activities.
- Music Rooms
- Health and Medical Checkup
- Montessori equipments
- T.V, DVD, LCD
- computers and Smart Boards
- Newspapers both Hindi and English
No of Years Functioning : 70
a) Pre-kg: the child should complete 2 ½ years as on 30 Sep on the year of Admission.
b) LKG: the child should complete 3 yrs as on 31st March.
c) Class 1: 5yrs as on 31st March
- Application forms are accepted between1st February to 15th March every year.
- T/C of previous school, birth certificate etc, must be attached with the application form.
- At the time of admission all applicable fees should be paid in advance.
- School leaving certificates will be issued until all dues are fully paid and all library books are returned.
- School leaving certificates will be issued only seven days after the application for the same is submitted.
- UKG students must seek fresh admission to Std I.
- Caution Money will not be refunded without original receipt. Caution money must be collected within a month of taking the T/C, failing which the caution money will be forfeited.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their ward at the end of the session must apply for T/C in January.